Quantity Surveyors (Rail / Signalling) – Swindon
- 13th September 2017
- Posted by: Cathy
OSL Global provides rail signalling and multidisciplinary engineering, technical and project delivery support to clients in the UK and internationally.
We are currently seeking experienced Quantity Surveyors to work on a number of high profile test and installation projects throughout the UK; the successful applicants will be based in Swindon, with travel to customer sites.
To be considered , you will need a minimum of 3 years Quantity Surveying experience within the Rail Industry
Main Roles and Responsibilities
The main responsibility for this role is to support the Commercial Manager to meet the needs of the business in line with internal management and legislative requirements.
– Pre- contract involvement.
– Raise applications / Invoices for works undertaken.
– Early change / early warning / variation notices.
– Reconcile Payment received from clients.
– Update and monitor payment tracker.
– Work with clients for payment and non-payment.
– Attend client meetings.
– Prepare for and attend update meetings with Commercial team.
– Deputise for team members when required.
– Liaise with other department for information to enable completion of own workload.
– Produce accurate reports for Commercial Manager as and when required.
– Any other duty assigned by your line manager in line with your experience and qualifications.
Required Skills and Experience: – Knowledge and proficient skills using Microsoft project
– Previous Rail experience – Signalling experience would be highly advantageous.
– Knowledge and experience of NEC suite of contracts.
– Proactive and supportive a self-starter
– Experience in a similar role for a Rail related contractor or consultancy
– Essential skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel. Outlook, etc.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.