P6 Project Planners (Rail / Signalling) – Swindon, Crewe and Glasgow
- 14th September 2017
- Posted by: Cathy
OSL Global provides rail signalling and multidisciplinary engineering, technical and project delivery support to clients in the UK and internationally.
We are currently seeking experienced Project Planners to work on a number of high profile test and installation projects throughout the UK; the successful applicants will be based in either Swindon, Crewe or Glasgow, with travel to customer sites.
To be considered, you will need a minimum of 1 years Project Planning experience within the Rail Industry.
Main Roles and Responsibilities / Accountability
The main responsibility for this role is to assist the Project Manager by producing timely and accurate plans to meet the demands of projects set buy our clients.
- Support the Project Manager with accurate and timely plans.
- Produce monthly critical reports and pass to Project Manager e.g. baseline v actual.
- Attend weekly update meetings with projects team when required.
- Provide summary update reports for discipline heads and projects manager on a fortnightly basis.
- Liaise with other Managers/ departments to obtain relevant information to produce reports.
- Produce, Monitor and update project plans.
- To look at ways to improve the procedures and process of project management within OSL
- Able to stand in for team members as and when required.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge and proficient skills using P6 and Microsoft project
- Proactive and supportive a self-starter
- Experience working in a similar role
- Essential skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel. Outlook etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.