UTC work experience week!
- 15th November 2016
- Posted by: oslglobal
- Category: Company News, Education
Team work makes the dream work! October half term saw Crewe Engineering and Design UTC students arrive at OSL ready for a week of work experience.
The itinerary for the week was:
- Monday – HSQE Briefing and Site Induction
- Tuesday – Laying of the first 10 ton of ballast around the Signal box
- Wednesday – a days rest for the hard workers
- Thursday – PTS Familiarisation
- Friday – Team split into two: half complete the ballast whilst the others prepared the track room for laying the first panel.
A great effort put in by all to complete the tasks in time and still be smiling at the end.
Thanks again to all students and staff!