OSL have core strengths in project management, design, managing of installation and testing. This cover all aspects of balance of plant within power stations and within the power generation cycle.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Process Control;
- Substations and switchgear.
OSL also undertake the following utility work:
The capabilities listed below are from the work undertaken by OSL or where team members have undertaken this work with other organisations;
- Full Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control & Automation (MEICA) Design Services;
- Civil & Structural, Design to support MEICA works and implementation;
- Discrimination / Degrading Modelling Studies and implementation;
- Full Building Services Design: HVAC;
- Electrical Services & Distribution (11kVA-230Vac);
- Lightning Protection;
- Water and waste;
- Telecoms & Data;
- Environmental Assessments.
- Application Systems Integration;
- Feasibility Studies;
- Appraisals and Audits;
- In house MEICA Installation, Test and Commissioning Service;
- Electrical installation to BS7671;
- Hazardous area inspections;
- Electrical / instrumentation panel design and build;
- Instrument loop checking;
- Operational Support;
- Value Engineering;
- Project Management Services;
- Documentation / Technical Author Services.